Sunday, July 22, 2007

I've been tagged by KrazyBlonde and Darlin Jo

Okay since I have been tagged by KrazyBlonde and Darlin Jo I guess I had better give you the 8 random facts about me...hmmmm, could be interesting.

First here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits aboutthemselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eightthings and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Facts about me:

1. I am the youngest of 8 children. (Thankfully most of them moved out before I knew who they were)

2. I used to work with special needs kids. (The best and worst job I ever did)

3. I met my husband in the military. We were in Tech school together, surprisingly enough I studied electronics. (and you wonder why I have voices)

4. I separated my elbow when I tried to do a cartwheel (remember for the people in your thirties, leave it for the younger ones)

5. I lived in Las Vegas for 11 years and the most I ever won was $750 (Its important to remember these people build billion, yes I said billion dollar hotels without debt)

6. I love football and hockey. My favorite teams are the Detroit Lions (Yes I know they suck) and the Detroit Red Wings (I at least have one good team)

7. I have been married for almost 19 years (I think I will have the hubby take me on a cruise for our 20th anniversary)

8. I know more about cars than my husband does. (I have two brothers that are mechanics and they made sure I could take care of my own car)

Okay there are the facts about little ole me and the 8 people I am going to tag are: No, One. It seems like everyone has already been tagged :) I know I was late getting out the door.

3 comments:

Darlin_Jo said...

Gotcha again!! Love your answers...but I have tagged you again to answer the 40 questions listed on my blog!!!

~Darlin~

morgetron said...

Hey Patti!
-J

Patti Winters said...

Thanks Darlin, I will look at it.

I've been working like crazy and just got back from vacation.

Hi all, I fully think I am back...maybe???!