There are several different places that you can find research information. But before you start determining where you are going to go for research you need to figure out what you need to research. It is great to go read about the different eras that you need to research, but if you don't know exactly what information you need, while entertaining will be wasted time. Here are a few questions that I use when I research for a book.
- What style of clothing did they wear and did it depend on your level in society?
- What kinds of food did they eat?
- Where there specific mannerisms that they used?
- What type of housing did they live in?
- What manner of speech did they have?
- What type of music did they have?
Online reference sites (make sure they are reputable)
People who lived during that time
This is just a little bit of the information you need to start your research. Next time I will bring you a more in depth looking at the art of researching.
Until then, happy writing