Friday, January 12, 2007

Introduction

Hi, My name is Patti Winters and I live in Michigan. My co-author, Sue Wulf lives in Virginia. Together we write a series about the Time Islands and specifically Amber Island whose Time Keeper is Lexie. We have been writing together for about 3 1/2 years and enjoy it very much. We have one book published, Mirror of Remembrance, currently have books 2 and 3 with our proofreader and are working on book 4. As we continue in this series we will give our readers excerpts from the books and also provide you with a more indepth look at the favorite characters, so if there is a favorite character let us know. We will also be using this blog to give writing tips and let you know how our books are progressing.

We both also write books separately. Sue will tell you what hers are about and I will give you a little bit more about mine.

The book I am currently working on is a mystery suspense about Atlantis. I will give more information as I go along.

I look forward to talking to everyone. Thanks

No comments: