Thursday, April 16, 2009

Books

What are some good books you have read lately? Or some favorite authors that you enjoy reading?

Here are some of mine:
Books
Packing Heat - it is a fun, FBI suspense book, I know it sounds like an oxymoron. But it is good.
Lavender Morning - it was the new one by Jude Devereaux
I haven't read a lot recently, but here are my favorite authors:

Authors
Patricia Briggs
Christine Feehan
Karen Moning
Catherine Coulter
Iris Johanneson ( I never remember the spelling of her last name)

I am hoping that by reading different types of books, I will be able to get back into writing. My Molly book is slowly coming along. I am working on possible titles, so if anyone has suggestions, I would love them. :)

3 comments:

KB said...

I didn't realise you were still blogging hun.

If you send me an email (addy on my profile page), I will reply with some info about NZ.

Head Cookie said...

Hey there,

Well I am getting ready to read a book that I hear is absolutely phenomenal called "Look me in the Eyes" The author has Aspergers syndrome which is part of the autism spectrum. So when I am done reading that I will give you a review. Patti about the Molly book if you give me a brief low down on it I will toss a few name ideas out there to you. Thanks, Hugs to you

Patti Winters said...

Yep, I am still around KB.

Jadey, if you read a couple of the previous post, you will see the story so far for Molly